Friday, April 5, 2013
15 Tips for Talking to Women And Attract Them Like Crazy
Many men are never taught how to talk to women. Because of this many guys go through life without the ability to attract a woman. Here are 15 tips to help make sure you aren’t making mistakes with the women you’d like to attract:
1. You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.
2. Women want a guy who is not afraid to lead her. While talking to a woman takecontrol of the conversation. Never wait for her to dictate what you’ll be talking about.
3. Pay attention to the non verbal cues a woman is giving you. If you’re standing too close to her, accidentally spitting when you talk, or making her feel uncomfortable in any way… she will send you hints. Pay attention to them.
4. Remember this motto “Fun not Funny.” Women are attracted to men who allow them to have fun. Don’t concentrate on having the funniest jokes. Concentrate onshowing them the most excitement and enjoyment.
5. Tease women. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women. Think back to your time on the playground. In the world of dating… what worked on the playground is effective all over again.
6. Get intimate with her. Women are turned on by men who are not afraid to take a conversation to a personal, intimate level.
7. Use things like “cold reads” to turn women on. Women love to hear opinions about themselves. Tell her what you observe about her.
8. Avoid complimenting a woman too much. Women are turned off by men who come across as “needy.” If you are complimenting a woman too much she will think you’re trying to impress her. Which will have the opposite effect.
9. If you want to know how to talk to women in a way that doesn’t bore them… Avoid asking too many “interview” style questions. Instead state your opinion about things.
10. Remember: Statements over questions. Instead of saying “where did you grow up?” Say “You don’t look like you grew up around here.” This allows you to make observations about her and express your personality.
11. Don’t hide your identity. Don’t be afraid to talk about whatever you’re passionate about.
12. Never compliment her on her eyes, looks, or body.
13. Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “intimate” way. If you don’t, you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone”.
14. Use conversation “games” to keep the mood fun and flirtatious. Games can be anything like “truth or dare” or to less extreme games like the “5 questions game”.
15. Don’t give away your hand so fast. Women like men who are a challenge. If you want to keep a woman’s interest she has to feel like she is slowly winning you over. If she thinks you’re too easy… she’ll lose interest.